HSK Home-Based Internet Exam Notice
1. Examination Date
11th December, 2021 (Saturday)
The examination time for each level is based on the admission ticket issued by email one week before the examination.
2. Application Deadline
29th October , 2021 (Friday)
There are only a limited number of places available for each level, so register quickly!
3. Registration Fee
||Registration Fee (Including GST)*
|HSK Level 1-4
|HSK Level 5
|HSK Level 6
*Registration fee includes HSK exam fee and pre-examination training (conducted live online)
4. Pre-Examination Training
To ensure the home-based internet exam is conducted smoothly, candidates registered for the home-based internet exam must attend the online training class and mock exam one week before the actual exam conducted by the Test Centre.
Pre-examination training date: 4th December, 2021 (Saturday), the specific time schedule for each level is as follows:
|HSK Level 2
|HSK Level 4
|HSK Level 6
|HSK Level 1
|HSK Level 3
|HSK Level 5
|HSK Oral (Beginner/Intermediate/ Advanced)
5. Examination equipment requirements
Candidates taking the HSK Home-Based Internet Exam must prepare the following test equipment on their own.
(1) Candidates must ensure their computer (or laptop) meet the following requirements:
- Computer with Windows 7/10 only. Mac OS computer are not supported.
- Computer with display resolution setting recommendation is 1440 x 900 and above, minimum can be 1366 x 768.
- Computer with HD Webcam or minimum 0.3 mega pixel.
- Wired headphones: clear with good sound insulation, Bluetooth headsets are not allowed.
- Microphone (only for the HSKK Oral test)- clear recording without noise (Microphone with high-quality, clear, noise-free for mobile phone is acceptable).
- Network: internet speed with minimum 150KB/s or above.
- The exam cannot be conducted on mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, etc. Bluetooth devices, external USB storage devices, such as thumb drivesand wireless receivers, are not allowed during the exam.
- Software: Download and install the client software of Online Chinese Test (Home Edition) (HSK Centre (Crestar) will provide a download link 1 week before the exam).
- Candidates must physically be in Singapore on the day of the examination.
(2) Mobile phone or tablet or another computer not used for the exam, connected to third-party software and placed behind the candidates for on-site monitoring.
6. Exam environment requirements
(1) The exam should be undertaken in a separate isolated room to ensure there is no disturbance. The exam may not be taken in any open environment, for example parks, Internet cafes, or restaurants.
(2) All hardware and equipment that will be used for the exam should be placed in plain sight on the desk.
(3) No other people may enter the exam room during the exam.
(4)The exam result shall be rendered invalid if the candidate is seen to violate any of these regulations.
7. Exam Results and Exam Result Report
(1) Exam results
Candidates can visit www.chinesetest.cn to inquire the exam result using their admission ticket number and full name (in capitals) 10 working days after the completion the HSK Level 1-6 and 25 working days after the completion of the HSKK Oral Exam.
(2) Exam result report
Only the digital copy of the exam results will be provided for home-based exams. Candidates can log into www.chinesetest.cn to download the results after the release date.
Candidates can also visit www.chinesetest.cn to apply for a printed result report to be mailed to them. Charges may apply.
8. Online registration method
Online registration and payment method
(1) Download the application form to be filled out and signed
(Download: HSK Home-Based Internet Exam Registration Form for December 11)
(2) Email the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) The test center receives the application form and sends the test taker a QR code for payment
(4) Candidates pay via PayLah or PayNow and provide an electronic copy of their ID/passport and an electronic photo
(5) The test center receives the application fee and issues a receipt and emails it to the candidate.
9. Enquiry Method